25 July 2008

Holiday Craft Show Season is Just Around the Corner

I've decided to try my hand at selling at craft shows this fall. I love attending them and I'm excited (and a little nervous/anxious). And, being new to Columbus, I had a tough time finding shows to participate in.

I've just signed up for Crafternoon on High in September. Hopefully I'll be accepted to that show - it's a great cause and seems like it'll be a great atmosphere in Worthington.

And today, I signed up for the All Saints Academy Craft Show in Columbus on November 8. I'm hoping to do one more show in October ... it should be a fun fall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your craft fair season goes well... I've been thinking about finally taking the plunge too!


visited 36 states (72%)
Create your own visited map of The United States or determine the next president
 
Royalty Free Images